Monday, February 9, 2009

Does age really matter? "Thinking things over"

...Lunch time was over and we were having an assembly...



...Most of the students were already in the auditorium...





I was walking towards our auditorium but I wasn't paying any attention to where I was going or what i was doing. Then I saw Cassie and she was with Brooke, they were both going in my direction.



I wasn't in the mood for their usual chattering. I wanted to avoid them for a while just so I can think things over and have a moment by myself. I looked down so that they won't notice me but it didn't work!



"Kristen! Are you going to the auditorium?" Cassie yelled in a very loud voice.



"Yes..." I admitted with defeat in my voice.



"Well then, let's go! You can come with us." Cassie shouted again.



Brooke just looked at me then smiled. We weren't very close to each other, I only knew her because she was Cassie's friend.



After a few minutes we arrived in our auditorium... There were still some empty seats in the front and the three of us occupied those seats hesitantly. The speaker then came up to the stage to talk about HEALTH... I tried to listen at first but then eventually I got tired of hearing the speaker's boring stories again and again. The speaker then asked help from some students to set up the slides he prepared for us. Then I saw him... He was walking across the auditorium, then after a few seconds he was in front of me... I smiled at him as meaningful as I could and expecting him to smile back at me.





But the opposite thing happened, after seeing me he just looked away. It was like I wasn't even there or as if he didn't want to see me. I couldn't understand him! Was he afraid that his friends would notice?! Didn't he want them to know who I was?!



I was furious but then I realized,who am I in his life that he has to pay attention to me all the time? Though we spent some time together it didn't mean he felt something for me... It was what I was afraid of...that he just thought of me as a little sister...



The assembly then ended... I immediately stood up without waiting for Cassie and Brooke. I heard Cassie call out my name but I didn't look back. I was too caught up with the anger and sadness I felt.



When I entered our room I was lifeless... then Cassie came in. She approached me with a curious face.



"Krissy... is there a problem?" she asked me with a worried voice.



"No! I just..umm... got so bored with the speaker's stories.



"Oh...well in that case do you have any plans after school?"



I then remembered that Luis said he'd see me later but after what happened during the assembly, I didn't want to face him... I decided to just go home immediately.

"I'm just gonna go home... I'm not really feeling that good." I told her quietly.

When classes ended, I rushed to get my things and go home to avoid seeing him...


To be continued...


-by lj-

2 comments:

Enchanted Wonder of Life said...

hmm?
what could be the reason?
*think.think.think.

..waiting for the next post..
:]]

=comment on our blog!

~chocolocoe deputy~
=patbu=

Enchanted Wonder of Life said...

loie!

gna abangan ko na imo posts.

ahah.

nami2x ka gd magsulat.

:]

halung

~chocolocoe deputy~
=patbu=