Friday, February 6, 2009

Does age really matter? "See you later"

...I had to get out of the car now...




..I told myself "I shouldn't be nervous I wouldn't even see him...



and I just kept reminding myself how big the school was....








I was already calm when I got out of the car and I thought the worst part was over,but I was wrong...it just started.






Almost every girl in our class kept asking me about Luis and what was our "status"! It was so embarrassing! I had to keep on looking back to make sure that no one that knew Luis heard what my classmates said.







I quickly ran to our room and wished that all of them would just shut up! But even though I didn't want anyone else to hear what they were saying, deep inside there was a part of me that was happy because this meant that I wasn't imagining the "SPARK" I saw between us. I tried to focus on something else like eating since I wasn't able to eat my breakfast this morning so I asked my friend Cassie to go with me to our canteen.





I was already eating and we were just walking towards our auditorium when I saw Luis with his classmate. It was like my knees were weak again and it was hard to breathe, I was panicking! And the worst part was Stella, which was my classmate and...well...you could say she has a tendency of telling secrets. She saw that Luis was approaching and I looked like I saw a ghost, then Stella just squealed like a little girl....





Luis didn't react and he just looked at me with his beautiful eyes then smiled. I immediately smiled back and I was screaming of happiness in my head, then he passed beside me. My happiness quickly faded when I remembered how Stella squealed, even though Luis didn't react I know he heard it and he was probably thinking what it was about. I confronted Stella and I was hysterical for a while but Cassie got me to calm down.








Stella kept convincing me that she was sure that Luis didn't hear anything. I just nodded my head and left the room. I was surprised of what I saw. It was Luis leaning against the pole outside our room! He looked even more handsome since I saw him just a few moments ago. He smiled again then walked towards me and he said "So what was with your friend?" one of his eyebrow raised. I wasn't sure what to say so I just replied "Umm...which friend?" it was obvious my voice was nervous. Luis then walked closer and laughed, then he spoke again "You know...the one who squealed when she saw us." After hearing those words come out of Luis' mouth, I wasn't able to speak anymore. He laughed again and said "Its okay if you don't want to tell me, its probably none of my business anyway but if you change your mind you can tell me later."






"Umm...later?" there was shock and excitement in my voice.





"Yup! I'll be back later, so I guess I'll see you." Luis walked away then he was gone.








I was so excited to see him again even though he just left. I couldn't wait for classes to end so that I could see his beautiful smile again...








It was so difficult to be focused when all I could think about was his face. Then classes finally ended and the agony of waiting to see him was over. I automatically jumped up my seat and ran out the door.





To be continued...



-by lj-

1 comments:

ysa said...

jo,,


cute2


in.u

bloGspOt

:]